Thursday 10 December 2009

What Kind of Anti Wrinkle Face Cream Should I Use?

It seems like every time your look in the mirror, another tiny wrinkle or fine lines develops, am I right? Well using the right kind of anti wrinkle face cream can prevent this from happening, and even reverse the effect that aging has had on your skin.

It took me a while, but I finally figured out what it took to prevent, and even reverse the skin's natural aging process. I mean I didn't discover it myself or anything, but I found out what you need to look for in an anti wrinkle face cream.

Besides looking for plenty of effective natural substances like moisturizers, emollients, essential oils, vitamins and minerals, you need to address aging skin at it's source.

Finding out what causes the skin to age and using an anti wrinkle face cream that prevents these causes is the most effective way to reverse the aging process.

The most common cause of aging skin is a loss of collagen and elastin protein in your skin. Collagen and elastin are the structural proteins in your skin that keep it firm, elastic, and age-free.

But as you grow older, your skin produces less and less of these proteins, making it much easier for wrinkles, fine lines, puffy eye bags, and other undesirable aging signs to form.

So what kind of anti wrinkle face cream can fix this major problem?

Although there are all different kinds of anti wrinkle face cream on the market that claim to boost your collagen and elastin levels, there's only one kind that actually works. Unfortunately, I learned this critical fact after I tried all these different products already.

The only kind of anti wrinkle face cream that can actually increase the amount of collagen and elastin in your skin is one that stimulates the regrowth and production of collagen and elastin protein.

Products that actually contain collagen and elastin protein, whether they are topically ones or supplements, are ineffective because these proteins cannot penetrate through your skin and other parts of your body like your bones, ligaments, tendons, and joints use these valuable proteins to stay healthy as well.

I use anti wrinkle face cream that contains a cutting-edge ingredient called CynergyTK™, which is a proven substance that stimulates natural collagen and elastin production. It's developed by a small niche company is New Zealand, so you've probably never even heard of it before. It can't even be used in any of the name-brand products yet.

But since I've been using it, my skin has gotten more youthful and healthier each and every week. Not only does it FEEL better, it also LOOKS better too. Most of my wrinkles and fines lines have been smoothed out, my skin is much firmer, and my complexion is even brighter and more even.

I invite you to learn more about CynergyTK™, other natural anti-aging substances, and the anti wrinkle face cream I use to keep my skin youthful and beautiful by visiting my website listed below.

Caroline Richie is a long time user and passionate admirer of natural skin care. Visit her site now and discover the cutting-edge ingredients and anti aging solutions she recommends and uses after years of research and trial-and-error with all sorts of products ---> Go to http://www.skin-and-health-site.com

No comments:

Post a Comment